GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

HERE WE GO!!!
"A Conservative Journalist Discovers The True Reason Biden Goes to Delaware All The Time"
https://thetruedefender.com/a-conservative-journalist-discovers-the-true-reason-biden-goes-to-delaware-all-the-time/

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

I think the answer is contained inside the question. Visitor logs

Dirty Deals & Marching Orders, not to mention He’s locked out of the Whitehouse!

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DanUSCG in this post can reply

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Wonder if they ever found the tunnel Barry S made right before he left. News flash then nada, but yeah, I saw that. Anyone else remember that.

This shuffling nincompoop is either AI or an actor playing a role.

Freedom is not Free. You must and Always protect what is Yours. Fight for America and Fight for Your Freedom. America First.

IT's the same guy. You can tell he had a plastic surgery to correct his loose skin by his jaw....same guy....

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response john park to his Publication

No it's not.

In response john park to his Publication

You can NOT be serious? 😂

(5) Show this thread

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Isn't it a shame that so many peoples memory only extends to 15 minutes ago? I for one have noticed. and many more than just Joe.