Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

All evil needs to reign is for good people to remain silent. Proud American Patriot. Roll Tide Roll! Q - 1Q7 - JFK jr. Q+ - DJT

He gets his weekly marching orders from his BFF Obama.

Only problem, he forgets the instructions before getting back on the plane to Washington.

Patriot native Texan I support free speech, 2 amendment, secure borders, military, law enforcement #45, and our Constitution

Medical treatment for his brain is like adrenochrome. In addition to his crew that he doesn't want the world to know about. The ones who pull his strings to do what they say.

Love God! Love America! Follower of Q! WWG1WGA!

Is there access for someone to photograph people who would visit with him?

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

I’m thinking he may be getting transfusions with young blood.

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Diane Kelly to her Publication

In The W.H. anyone that visits must be logged in. In Delaware he can have any secret meetings or visitors without having to log them in.

(1) Show this thread

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

I think the answer is contained inside the question. Visitor logs

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

Dirty Deals & Marching Orders, not to mention He’s locked out of the Whitehouse!

(1) Show this thread