MAGA! God Bless President Trump! God Bless America!

Only people mentioned by @DanUSCG in this post can reply

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

His Nose And Ears Dropped! lol

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

Different hairline, forehead, nasal ridge, nose, labial fold, ears, chin size, jawline, descending fold under ear & down neck (can't tell about mouth)... yup, who is that guy? He's not Fauci. The nose especially is a giveaway, from slightly upturned to straight & pointing down? Nope, noses don't droop with age.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

:)

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

Mark is an outstanding research and a man who truly cares. I am praying for him and his family. His passion is for his son and everyone else's son and daughter dealing with opioid addiction. Praying he and his family are showered with GOD's love, strength and protection. Thanks Mark for all you do.

(1) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

yes he has been dealt with like the rest of them

Compassionate for truth, support the constitution of the United States - God is my salvation and rock love - we must stand in strength

His nose is growing - similar to pinochio