Only people mentioned by @2Alpha in this post can reply

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

In response 2Alpha to his Publication

Don't forget the wife. She's in charge of bioethics! Which should mean a hard examination, balancing the ethics in light of impact on ALL parties, especially the people. Instead, I suspect she has been used to put a false veil of justifications around his distinctly unethical actions and policies.

My sentence for them would be to enforce their own recommendations on them! No vitamins or supplements, no HCQ or Ivermectin, vaccines every 5 months, masks 24x7x365, stay indoors, etc.
Imagine his face when he gets a real vaccine injection, not saline!

Maybe, just maybe, he'll realize what he has done to millions of innocents, before he dies of his own prescription and has to face the Creator. Wouldn't that be justice?

All after a fair trial, with due process, of course. I still believe in the rights of all to speak their side of the story and to challenge any false accusations. Justice, not vengeance - which is reserved to the Lord.

Yes!! Amen!! Praying! But Don’t Forget Gates!!

definitely!! Bring it!!!!!!

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

What a show it is! 😂

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Different hairline, forehead, nasal ridge, nose, labial fold, ears, chin size, jawline, descending fold under ear & down neck (can't tell about mouth)... yup, who is that guy? He's not Fauci. The nose especially is a giveaway, from slightly upturned to straight & pointing down? Nope, noses don't droop with age.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

His Nose And Ears Dropped! lol

(6) Show this thread

I want to see him hang….!

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

In response Phillip Moore to his Publication

I want to see him fry!!

(1) Show this thread

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.