SquawK Retweeted
⚜Malak of 5th Avenue⚜🕊📯 (@Malakof5thAve) Tweeted:
My friend in Chicago said that Veronica is going back and forth between stable and unstable. Everyone please say a prayer for this Patriot. Help her fight. WWG1WGA

https://t.co/xALnSJHMK9

Only people mentioned by @MaryG in this post can reply

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Fight like a Flynn ❤ Fight like hell ❤ you got this 💪USA 🇺🇸

🙏🙏🙏

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Prayers Up 🙏🏻 Amen ❤️

DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD WE ASK FOR MIRACULOUS HEALING AND RECOVERY FOR OUR DEAR TREASURE PATRIOT VERONICA IN THE NAME OF JESUS AMEN LORD HEAR OUR PRAYERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR ALL YOUR BLESSINGS GRACE AND MERCY AMEN

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Lord Jesus we ask your healing and sustaining touch upon Veronica. You know her true identity. Please allow her more time here to see the fruits of her labors. She is an inspiration to many and a very special soul. Thank you Lord Jesus for hearing our prayers for Veronica. In Jesus Name Amen 🙏

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

AMEN!

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

🙏 🙏 🙏

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

AMEN!!!🙏🙏🙏

I love God, Our Flag, Our Country and most of all Our President! God Bless America 🙏🇺🇸❤️

😇🙏❤️

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

prayers going up🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻♥️🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻