Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

remdesivir causes the lunbgs to fill with water because instead of a lasic (to force water out of the body), it causes the body to retain water, and then it give pneumonis type sympstoms, and then they do a death ventilator

this is the nazi dem doctor playlist from the cdc that they are following

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

facts
my wife works for it’s maker, but not for long
they’ve mandated the EGT (she’s totally 100% REMOTE?!)
she. has. contacted. AMERICA’S FRONTLINE DOCTORS for advice to SUE THE MURDERERS

🙏👊God Bless you both, will pray for you both and tell her thank you. Interesting to mandate egt. One more procedure that will not help someone breathe with a virus (unless I am misinterpreting egt).

Thank you for your post!😊

In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

vaccine is a total bullshit cabal created word that we have been brainwashed into thinking for decades that is safe and effective. Take it, is good for you cried the Sheeple 🐑

E xperimental
G ene
T herapy

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication

ahhhh.... ty for telling me this.

Agree, 100 percent!

(1) Show this thread