Only people mentioned by @Starry_Peacock in this post can reply

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

DO NOT ALLOW “ VENTLATOR “ HOOK UP ...... IT JUST TAKES THE BUG TO MACH 10’!!!

Army Veteran, Wife of Retired Army Veteran. True American That Is 100% Q & Trump Supporter.

Years ago, I was taught (in nursing school), that ventilation sustems are used AS A LAST RESORT & that the percentage of people that come off of ventilators ALIVE Is Very Low! It truly wrecks your body's immune system & Natural Reflexes To Save Your Life!!

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

In response Robi Fortune to her Publication

hospitals are doing " covid " diagnosis for mony, vents for money. make the only way you get money is to cure deaths will go down dramatically and instantaneously.

(1) Show this thread

Old school 'conspiracy theorist' living in Austin Texas. Hobbies include rabbit hole dives and extensive researching 😉

woah

CM is correct about the vents and the remdesivir..but they also use versed...its an anesthetic...so it decreases lung action so the vent can be used...but the other drug...increases fluids in the lungs...is this a case of "just following protocol?" if so...with this covid..might be the wrong thing to do....part of cure is worse then disease?...makes me sickto think some people wouldnt have died...god help us.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

Anybody educated in medicine and still uses these protocals should stand trial

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

remdesivir causes the lunbgs to fill with water because instead of a lasic (to force water out of the body), it causes the body to retain water, and then it give pneumonis type sympstoms, and then they do a death ventilator

this is the nazi dem doctor playlist from the cdc that they are following

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

does anboy actually know anyone who took remdesivir or got put on a vent and died?

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

facts
my wife works for it’s maker, but not for long
they’ve mandated the EGT (she’s totally 100% REMOTE?!)
she. has. contacted. AMERICA’S FRONTLINE DOCTORS for advice to SUE THE MURDERERS

(3) Show this thread