Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Tell everyone you know to treat their Covid at home with HCQ or Ivermectin.

Hospitals are killing people.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Never hurts to be prepared.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

These are prescription drugs in the USA so we can ONLY get them if they are prescribed. That's how sick they are. In some countries these are over-the-counter. Either way, only a doctor can prescribe. You can try the frontline doctors if you think they'll actually get some out to you... after you get through the protocol. I wasted my time and filled out the application and all that jazz. it took 5 days for them to tell me it didn't go through so i have to try again. If it's "MD" it ain't gonna come through for anti-pharma citizens. Perhaps, a naturapath can prescribe... but I don't know.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

You can try Dr. Jim Meehan in Tulsa Ok. He prescribed Ivermectin. We had it filled at Walgreens.
https://www.meehanmd.com/

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Made In America to her Publication

THANK YOU so much, I am going to at once!!🙏💗

27, Journeyman Plumber in Detroit's Local 98 Plumbers union, foreman for Dan Allor Plumbing, Trump supporter, America b and an Anon.

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

you can get ivermectin paste at Tractor Supply Co. or Rural King if you have one around you. Its for farm animals but i saq a video somewhere Mike Adams (Natural News) made telling how to turn it into something easy for us to consume. if i can find it ill post it.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Jacob Fife to his Publication

I got ivermectin from a Farm & Ranch store not far from where I live. Mine actually shows the dosage for weight on the plunger in the tube but someone posted a chart a couple of days ago if that isn't included

seeking freedom, truth, light and righteousness!

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

I have been wondering about buying Ivermectin at the Farm store, but I didn't know the correct dosage. Is it safe for human consumption? I have also thought about driving to Mexico to get it over the counter. Thanks for the chart. 🧐

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response truth light to his Publication

Same stuff, they just like to pretend it's different so they can profit off new marketing.

In response white light to his Publication

lol. that's exactly what my gut instinct was telling me. I was thinking it was probably the same stuff. I will go stock up on it. Big pharma always tries to discredit natural cures like vitamin D, Zinc, C or over the counter options like HCQ or Ivermectin. Bastards are making billions off of a fake pandemic and forcing people to get the "kill shot". I hope they all go to prison or face the death penalty. It's so sad and even most of family members have had the jab. 🥵

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

It's a good move to stock up 👍 The architects of this mess will definitely be 'removed' once they bring us to out breaking point and test our resolve but they are not exactly forcing people to take it, coercion definitely but I think it's an important distinction because we always want to maintain our power to decide for ourselves 👊

Very good point! people always have the freedom and power to say no to the jab! It's sad that people have been brainwashed by the corrupt news that they actually believe it's a good thing to get it. We will have to watch as our loved ones and friends die from complications of the vaccine. 😢🙏

That is the truth. Many have chosen to leave the planet. These are very challenging times for even the strongest of the strong - which we are, just for being here now 👊 But we are never really separated. We'll all end up in the same beautiful place eventually, we're just taking different routes 🙏

Amen! I have always believed that God is Pure Love, and we will return to him.

Only people mentioned by @Ob1canobi in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from truth light, click on at the bottom under it