I never would have imagined that#gamestop would play a role in the#TheGreatAwakening.

This is the best movie I've ever seen.

Only people mentioned by @PatriotQuest in this post can reply

In response Patriot Quest to his Publication

Same!!! In hindsight, there's a Q drop saying: "Want to play a GAME? Nothing can STOP what is coming!" 😆

😁🤣😂 That was a funny twist!

I am God's creation with unalienable Rights AND a Day 1 'anon' On YT when I saw post-someone posting on 4chan. Me, What a chan?

I thought the same...Game Stop...as in Game Over...as in Checkmate?
really?

How many times before it becomes mathematically impossible?

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

GAMES R FUN !!!!!!!!! 😎

God bless the USA. Love our country, our vibes & honored to be on the battlefield & connecting with all of you. Experience of a lifetime!

It truly is. It's like 17 movies combined into one and I'm so excited with so much coming out that I can't even sleep!

From Portugal, helping to save the world, one post at a time. Fb account banned Twitter suspended Was proudly followed by General Flynn.

the panic of the rich....is the most amazing thing on social media....them showing their true, malignant colours...they dont care abiut us...they never did...and now they have no way of hiding it!

Patriot trusting the Plan of President Donald J. Trump! I don't want a Revolution, I want a a Reckoning! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #Godwins

shall we play a game?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Ya have to be in wonder at the writer of this movie!
Well tho God did help a whole lot but still!

why are they important?

I am an active volunteer in my community.

it is helping my son wake up - whatever wakes people up is good by me