Been a bit isolated since the Twits purged my acct 3wks ago. Gab is great, tho challenging. But this moment RIGHT HERE is WHY they're censoring us. I hopped on here & immediately started recognizing my frens🐸 Ive never met by your profile pix. My 💖 soared, my 👀 teared up 😭 & I ☺️ bigger than I have in weeks. They can censor, but they can't silence us. They can bully, but they can't divide us. And Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming! For God✝️🙏🏻, for Country🇺🇸, for the children👼🏻, for all of humanity🌏! Pres. Trump, we'll make you proud until you return! You guys! I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU!

In response Pink PatriQt17 to her Publication

it has changed my life. not always for the better but i feel in my soul that its right. my wife thinks im brainwashed but i hold the line waiting to be the light for others when they need it

God woke us all up for a reason. And now the world is waking up. And it will be hard, but it will unite us & we will comfort them. Dont lose heart. Everyone has their own threshhold of what they can handle. Your wife will come around. Up until a year ago all my kids thought i was crazy & that I read too much into things. Now they're awake, digging for truth too & waking up their friends. But they still think I'm a little crazy.😆 Hang in there. 🙏🏻 WWG1WGA

In response 82kilo ? KJ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @PinkPatriQt17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pink PatriQt17, click on at the bottom under it