Been a bit isolated since the Twits purged my acct 3wks ago. Gab is great, tho challenging. But this moment RIGHT HERE is WHY they're censoring us. I hopped on here & immediately started recognizing my frens🐸 Ive never met by your profile pix. My 💖 soared, my 👀 teared up 😭 & I ☺️ bigger than I have in weeks. They can censor, but they can't silence us. They can bully, but they can't divide us. And Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming! For God✝️🙏🏻, for Country🇺🇸, for the children👼🏻, for all of humanity🌏! Pres. Trump, we'll make you proud until you return! You guys! I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU!

it has changed my life. not always for the better but i feel in my soul that its right. my wife thinks im brainwashed but i hold the line waiting to be the light for others when they need it

In response Pink PatriQt17 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @82kilo in this post can reply

In response 82kilo ? KJ to his Publication

God woke us all up for a reason. And now the world is waking up. And it will be hard, but it will unite us & we will comfort them. Dont lose heart. Everyone has their own threshhold of what they can handle. Your wife will come around. Up until a year ago all my kids thought i was crazy & that I read too much into things. Now they're awake, digging for truth too & waking up their friends. But they still think I'm a little crazy.😆 Hang in there. 🙏🏻 WWG1WGA