Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

It’s looking like@doqholliday, POTUS, VK, Flynn and the whole gang will have the opportunity to be reactivated on Twitter again soon!

#WINNING

why would you consider going back knowing what twitter is?

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @reapermyer in this post can reply

In response reaper myer to his Publication

not a fan of twitter, but it has a huge platform that reaches out to more users worldwide.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Because we are in a war and Twitter is one of the major battlefields we have to stake our flag on.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

oh ok i was hoping for a new site

(2) Show this thread