It’s looking like@doqholliday, POTUS, VK, Flynn and the whole gang will have the opportunity to be reactivated on Twitter again soon!

#WINNING

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Doq, did you get back on? I just created a 4th..I got in. 😳

JOHN 3:16, GOD, Family, DJT #SAVETHEWORLD #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN. Z JFK,JR.

I wished I could get back on w any if my 8 accounts. 🙋🏻‍♀️🥸🤷🏻‍♀️

#GodWins #GreatAwakening #Christian #BuildtheWall, #Deplorable #DrainTheSwamp #MAGA #Patriot #QAnon #Trump2021 #WWG1WGA #PureBlood #IFB

I hope so. My account was suspended the same day as POTUS. It would be nice to have my account reactivated.

My gosh i miss my Twitter.

🇺🇸 Proud American 🇺🇸 #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR 🚫DMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

Is this for everyone?
I was banned and have been unable to join again. I've used different emails but, they want a phone number and I'm not buying another phone just to get on twitter.

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

Me too?? I was dumped on 1/8.

NV Patriot; Wife; Mom of 4 Humans, 14 Chickens, 5 Dogs, 5 Cats. 3 Mini-Goats & 2 Horses; G-Mom of 3; Jesus is Lord! 🇺🇸🦅🇮🇱WWG1WGA!!

ok…but I was banned 3 times! if I cant see what they say on Twit I dont care!

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

I got booted same day as our beloved POTUS and while I'll never be able to re-establish all the amazing contacts I had and sorely miss, I was only there to support Trump, spread pertinent info and harrass the hell out of the likes of Pelosi, Schifty, No Nads, the Jihad Squad..especially Miss Potato Head AOC...am ready for Round 2, Twit is really a huge lefty cesspool now

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication

A follow up...I WAS able to "view" my Twit account today..can't post/follow, my following/follower stats are zeroed out...BUT..I can look at a page bahaha

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

look at all those angel numbers and meaning in here 🥳🥰

I lost my account and would love to have it back and also would like to sue the twatter

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Hope they reinstate my connections too!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well do we all get to have our old accts back?????

We both know who is in charge here.
smiles

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

i miss seeing Catturd

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

I miss the ole battlefield. Not much to fight here, since we're all on the same side - well, not counting the shills. 😝 It will be fun to be back!

what about us common folk?

Integrity, Honor, Truth, Justice, Christian, Patriot, #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

I was kicked off August 7th 2020. I never looked back

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Artist, Sociologist, INTJ - I will always fight for freedom and truth...

Why do You want to be on Twitter?

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Does that mean we all get back on?

Look to Twitter. The storm is upon us.

In response Lll Ooo to her Publication

Yes. Exactly what I was thinking.

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Will the r3al doc please stand up....

Father of 5 with my loving wife. Truth seeker and die hard patriot. Deepstate going down! FUCK CENSORSHIP! WWG1WGA #Fightback #NOSILENCE

lets go!!

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry 🇺🇸♥️🤍💙🇺🇸 #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue 🖤💙🖤

cant. freakin. wait!

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

me too I hope!

Never Retreat
2 Pics

When I go the boot, I never looked back. If POTUS is reinstated, I'll have to check if I'm also reinstated.

books, painting, walks in nature

Twat loosing the people out of sight, worth now a fraction of what it was. Those tyrants have to go. Me going there again? Never!