Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

R363l L10n
@r363ll10n
New CDC data is out and it’s not good.
Age 18-24 has a 213x higher risk of contracting myopericarditis(heart disease). Any numbers you look at below the age of 50 are all bad.

This is a morbidity/kill shot that will have you either seriously injured, dead, or a slave to mommy government for the rest of your natural life. We’re all saying it in unison. DON’T TAKE THE JAB.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/meetings/downloads/slides-2021-08-30/03-COVID-Su-508.pdf

If it's true that Pfizer vaccine is not safe, then how
do you explain Trump and white hats supporting it ?

He has been promoting "Operation Warp Speed".

This is one thing I don't get about "The Plan".
Could there be something we don't know ?

Only people mentioned by @rghardy3 in this post can reply

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication

Hmmmm 🤔
Trump stuck a stick in the spokes of the China Virus genocide. The vaccines to exterminate a majority of the population wasn’t due to be released until 2023. Remember the Q “Red October” post? Remember when we “turned into a crisis” before the Cabal had a chance to mature the virus and the subsequent killer 5G activated vaccination killing process?
THE CABAL WASN’T READY FOR THE GENOCIDE
Trump sped up the vaccine and virus operation and made them deploy it before it was ready. Trump saved BILLIONS OF LIVES. 💥
===================
TRUMPINTEL
Then again! 🤔

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

That does not explain all the reports of people
being injured or killed after taking the vaccine shot.

(1) Show this thread

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

The vax Trump is supporting is the concoction he took when he had it and was cured by it made up of HCQ and the rest. What they are supposedly giving everyone is not considered a vax at all. And when Trump does something that seems odd, that's on purpose, likely to confuse those that need to be confused. 'All warfare is based on deception' 👈

In response white light to his Publication

Why doesn't he just come out and promote HCQ
instead of the Pfizer vaccine ?

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Trump got the Regeneron shot which is the monicolonal antibody treatment! So when he says he got the vax, maybe hes telling us which “vax” or “treatment” to get? He also knew that it coukd take years for an approved vax- the EUA let the vaccines be approved so we woukd not be shutdown and masked up for years! The fact tgat there are therapeutics/treatments that were shotdown by the WHO, CDC, FDA- makes these vaxes illegal under EUA- which I’ve heard will cause those involved in this vaccine push accounable.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Good question, but, all that died as a result of the vaxx is not a legacy anyone would want. Why Trump supported the vaxx in a gathering with thousands in Alabama is a mystery to me. The entire crowd bood him for those comments.

Did you not say that many of the vaccines were just placebos ?

So who really knows ?

This whole vaccine thing makes no sense to me.

(2) Show this thread