Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

First thing that popped into my head .....

“Rerum Cognoscere Causa” #IYKYK #MAGA TS: @Poppyslovecapu & X: @GIJoey888 join me TRUMPET OUTLOUD🎺

God will take care of the 3 Gothes Dam. we need to pray the children are rescued soon!

“Rerum Cognoscere Causa” #IYKYK #MAGA TS: @Poppyslovecapu & X: @GIJoey888 join me TRUMPET OUTLOUD🎺

In response Poppy Capu to her Publication

*Gorges*

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

Rods of God time. See ya.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Three Gorges water level currently over 157 m

does not look good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0mGxzhQaIs&t=3s

China Three Gorges Dam Latest Information August 31, 2021 ●Water Level and Weather China Flood - YouTube

Did you know that the water level of the Three Gorges Dam in China has risen sharply over the past week or so?Long rains continue upstream of the dam, and it...

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

Sounds exactly like a Clive Cussler novel.