Only people mentioned by @Oleendee in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #Trump2020 #Maga #Q #17 #Patriot #TheBestIsYetToCome #DigitalSoldier #FightLikeAFlynn #GodWins Jesus is My Lord And Savior

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

IMO this is fake news.
They used Gain of Function technology to manipulate it to be a Bioweapon against humans - [SARS COV 2 = COVID - 19].
bioNTec Supplied the Lipid Nanoparticles - Nanotechnology - Pfizer linked to bioNTec & Graphene Oxide is another ingredient in the Shot. Graphene oxide is the killer, of which 99% was found in the jab by numerous labs.

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

a few friends that wouldn't listen are now magnetic - they can stick a magnet to their vax site. What's up with that?!

In response Sharlee Brown to her Publication

Here is an interesting article from qresear.ch search engine.
I have read of eating fresh pineapple as a cure/antidote.

(1) Show this thread

They are most definitely NOT blanks! Possibly some are but many people have died, been maimed, left with serious life long injuries or serious immune system failures.

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

If any bad people inserted harmful vaccines into the system to bypass Operation Warp Speed they would be caught by US intelligence services (Space Force, NSA and others). We are at war and nothing will get by them. A quick trip to GITMO and military justice awaits. JMHO

(1) Show this thread

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

dont think so. i know 4 people whose hands now shake after takign the vax. also cousin pharmacist told me blank page is “normal” for a prduct in trial. vaers is so underreported that you cant use that data for anything useful.

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

It was always about the election.

(1) Show this thread

Send Me! Truth Overcomes All Bonds

Within the confines of purported vaccine injections (53% of the eligible populous 18 and over) and the LIES we've uncovered with VAERS - Lets say there are indeed 45,000 fatalities and 3.0M injured...I would agree the numbers are small, but SPLAIN ME THIS; How its possible for electron microscopy to now reveal Graphene Oxide, Stainless Steel, Real PARASITES, and a host of other trash in the vials of all four manufacturers' vaccines? Would a placebo be laced with dangerous goods? Doubtful.

In response Devout Patriot to his Publication

It would be alarming if these vials of tainted vaccines were traced to the vaccine distribution of the US Military Operation Warp Speed.
Do you know if this is the case?

(1) Show this thread

This particular “Anon” has me wondering if they aren’t an “infiltrator” or shill... I don’t know about you folks but I’ve seen the videos, pictures, and personal stories of adverse reactions to whatever it is they’re putting into people. And there’s AAALLLLOOOOTTTT of them. So personally, I don’t buy this at all!

It would be alarming if these stories could be traced to the vaccines distributed by US Military Operation Warp Speed.
Did these videos document that this was the case? Intense media coverage on all platforms can exacerbate people's fears. Mass hysteria, epidemic hysteria is evident when you see people driving cars wearing masks or dipping in the ocean wearing a mask (isn't that akin to self-waterboarding?)

(1) Show this thread

Was this ever about the virus?
Or was this ALWAYS ABOUT THE ELECTION?
Q

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Political curiosity brought me on a much needed spiritual journey ThanQs to #JA #Digital Soldiers #17 #45 #SaveTheChildren #WWG1WGA #GodWins

I sure would love to believe this is true but......IDK, maybe they were able to switch some out but not so sure ALL were. The menstrual disruptions and enlarged hearts of the young lead me to believe that it's like playing russian roulette. I'm also not convinced that Trump would want ANY of us to surrender our rights and freedoms under the false pretense that anyone requiring us to take them had the right to demand it in the first place. JMO

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐶🐱 Yeshua 🙏👑

But Im definitely NEVER taking the chance

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

I think he’s 100% correct … They intercepted it in time … there were however bad batches …some …not many

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

LOL