Speaking TRUTH to some doesn't matter! I live it everyday at work. One guy had the 2 covid shots, and was sick again with Covid???? I said "Oh but you were vaccinated" and his response....well at least I'm alive, that's what it's supposed to do. So WHY get the vaccine if it DOESN'T work???? Another girl said not to Ivermectin cause it's bad for you. WHERE ARE THEY GETTING THIS FALSE INFO! I get so angry, I have to walk out! The lack of common sense in America today is ASTOUNDING to say the least.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HawksNest3 in this post can reply

In response Jay Bird to her Publication

You have no idea! Down here on the borderlands the culture is so sheepish it's disgusting. We have millions of people living here that aren't even American citizens wearing masks alone, in their car, while outside, and their kids all masked up. Put up a sign "Free vaccine shots" and they will trample wach other to get it. I took my dogs to the park and had no idea what the huge traffic jam was. It was free covud testing. Utterly pathetic.

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Yes we have all that here too, I was just speaking about work. When my vaccinated friend told me her son's best friends mother was dying of covid in hospital and she was vaccinated...I said "That's what I've been trying to tell you" I just get the eyeroll from people, so I give up! And yes the masking of children always angers me!

(1) Show this thread