Only people mentioned by @LexKixla in this post can reply

Send Me! Truth Overcomes All Bonds

In response Lex Kixla to his Publication

Why push fake news? Who are you working for?

There is no proof. no dockets or findings on Supreme court website as I posted yesterday. We must check things before posting. much love

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

ive seen several different links to this article posted on anonup. the websites are really iffy at best. it would be great news but the vibe from these sites is not trustworthy

This has no been confirmed. Does anyone have the case number we can look up? I searched and nothing was found. Beware.

Comfy Afsoc Vet, Hi Frens, soldiering digitally.

In response AJS CSC to his Publication

i have been searching but i am not the most proficient at their system.. cant even find the original case listed.. I am Polish so i am blaming that.

(1) Show this thread

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

Hopefully this is true. This site isn't the most reliable.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Data Gramma to her Publication

Hope and pray this will be true, SOON!

Cites RJK Jr. But his own site is silent re Supreme Court.
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/

(1) Show this thread