Facebook disabled the account of Shana Chappell, mother of slain Marine Kareem Nikoui who was killed in Kabul

This was what she had to say to Biden earlier today:

Only people mentioned by @Dennis369 in this post can reply

In response Dennis 369 to his Publication

God Bless your son and your family. Standing up to the idiot who calls himself the President is what we need from all of us if we are given the chance to look him in his lying eyes.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

The righteous anger of this grieving mother is well deserved. The hardness of heart of those like Biden and his cabal are the result of years of being devoid of the spirit of God and indwelled by satanic forces. This coupled with self importance, pride and tolerance of their lawlessness is what this dear mother observed. I pray President Trump will reach out to her publicly so her son can be respected properly. Bidens hard heart caused her grief upon grief.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Bidan hoped to have a propaganda moment with a black woman.

Denied.

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

waking. sheep. up.
Zuck is dead.

This needs to continue to be shared EVERYWHERE, especially to those who think he’s the “best” fit for the “job”. What”job”? The one to destroy America??? WE WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS. THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW- NO MORE LOLLYGAGGING!