Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Sunday reminder:

HCQ is a vaccine.

The experimental jab is NOT.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

its odd how they say aids infected cant take this medicine against parasites that is said to take out the spike protein..makes me think this is the cure for aids👀🍿🌯meme found

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

In response memes matter to her Publication

For humans - most of the stock worldwide is locked up and banned. Don't use the horse one. OMG, it's for parasites. Humans are not horses, will make you very sick. The spike protein is not a parasite and will compromise your liver.

*Not a doctor.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response P.J. Shekhinah to her Publication

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

In response memes matter to her Publication

Thank you! I just ordered some to add to my stash of NAC, HCQ, MIracle Mineral Solution, Quina drops, querticen, wormwood …
I feel like I’m in first year holistic med school.

metoo 😆taking its TIME 👀🔍but they said it would

In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from memes matter, click on at the bottom under it