Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Sunday reminder:

HCQ is a vaccine.

The experimental jab is NOT.

its odd how they say aids infected cant take this medicine against parasites that is said to take out the spike protein..makes me think this is the cure for aids👀🍿🌯meme found

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response memes matter to her Publication

that is exactly what it is. i have a friend who had hiv/aids and was give 2 months to live. treated with all minds of stuff including parasite herbs. that was 9 years ago!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

my uncle was made to believe he was gay, after he grew up in the 50-60-70's with the mkultra enhanced with pharmacological methods back then, then shammed based told everyone who was gay and was in NYC area, that they had HIV. They was told they was going to die. They dont have any cure but can slow itdown. I didnt buy it! i was 10! he did, many who fell Victim to this programming to begin with was pruned to from a psycological persoective as i gather it as well..15 years they poicened him. Gave him weed at the END. but he died saying itvwas aids and NOT human sacrifice

(1) Show this thread

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

It's the cure for Cancer.
This was proven in a Canadian Lab in 2016.
It's organic so pharma can't patent.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

laughing and crying, reeeeee and then zen, glory be to god. In our faces, just the way [they] do [things]

(1) Show this thread

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

For humans - most of the stock worldwide is locked up and banned. Don't use the horse one. OMG, it's for parasites. Humans are not horses, will make you very sick. The spike protein is not a parasite and will compromise your liver.

*Not a doctor.

In response P.J. Shekhinah to her Publication

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

In response P.J. Shekhinah to her Publication

Dr Jane Ruby just came out on Stew Peters and deadly parasites are in the vaccines. i am not promoting horse meds simply sharing. sorry I do not know how to post a link to this site. 🇺🇸

(2) Show this thread

Navy Veteran, mother, and patriot-Enjoy my afternoon dates with the birds, flowers and the trees-Healthy living keeps Big Pharma away.

In response stacy roberson to her Publication

"17 random"😂🍿

(1) Show this thread

You are correct!!! All of these patented viruses were created with Parasites which is why anti-parasitics work. The best one out there is Mimosa Pudica Seed. It's the brilliant pathogen to deliver a program through. Parasites are tiny, single-celled, can attach to tissues, hide well in mucous, feed on sugar, and thrive in acidic stressed tissues. They reprogram the RNA of the parasite's DNA to affect the body in a specific way. Remember this, there is NO SUCH THING AS A VIRUS. what they call a virus is the body's kicked off fragment waste from an immune response to a PATHOGEN. The pathogen can be bacterial, fungal, parasitic, chemical, or radiation. It takes a wild turn, modern science can not find a source for parasites in our evolutionary history. They are not natural to earth. Please everyone order Mimosa Pudica seed and take it quarterly. We breathe this in through chemtrails, ingest them through the food and water supply, and should cleanse them out regularly. Zeolites AV too!

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Thank you for this information!

(8) Show this thread

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

.remeber when dr Judy mentioned suramin antidote for jab —well its miraculous for autism and i have been trying to find out alot about it to help my son and basically its impossible to get BUT surprisingly i found a few companies are making generic type specifically for autism …one in NJ i found which is on phase 3 trials ………PaxMedica ……anyway i guess what i am trying to say is ….if the jab is as deadly as we think ….wont the jabbed be desperate to get some ?? its antipurigenic drug that seems like a miracle drug too.

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

God bless your son, and god Bless You. Thank you for your person, your son is very blessed!

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

Pine Needle Tea Suranim

(3) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

TIME FOR GALLOWS!
TIME FOR JUSTICE!!!!!

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Trust The Plan

(1) Show this thread

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

,i am not so sure it can when free will is. That when its taken on by cause and effect and not free will,this will have to be enhanced with pharmacological methods and proxy wars (...) nearly worked(!)i am still processing that part, for we are to pass along information for years to come.

(1) Show this thread

"aids" that [they] give you in treatment that is. that aids, for there was no monkey butts with aids