Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Sunday reminder:

HCQ is a vaccine.

The experimental jab is NOT.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

its odd how they say aids infected cant take this medicine against parasites that is said to take out the spike protein..makes me think this is the cure for aids👀🍿🌯meme found

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response memes matter to her Publication

that is exactly what it is. i have a friend who had hiv/aids and was give 2 months to live. treated with all minds of stuff including parasite herbs. that was 9 years ago!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

my uncle was made to believe he was gay, after he grew up in the 50-60-70's with the mkultra enhanced with pharmacological methods back then, then shammed based told everyone who was gay and was in NYC area, that they had HIV. They was told they was going to die. They dont have any cure but can slow itdown. I didnt buy it! i was 10! he did, many who fell Victim to this programming to begin with was pruned to from a psycological persoective as i gather it as well..15 years they poicened him. Gave him weed at the END. but he died saying itvwas aids and NOT human sacrifice

he took the bait because the treatments made him sick! The white coats said there was nothing to do then take the treatment and hope for the best. Nothing about God because the separasjon is complete at that point

Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

i cannot speak for anyone else but my friend was sick. he had issues. through my research though it was a combination of everything that caused a false positive. he did have lymphoma as well. we nipped that bud in 40 days with herbs and juicing. it took this covid 19 to convince him to question his diagnosis. hopefully the med beds will be here soon!

i watched a video on MK the other day and some children are just highly receptive to mk and follows into adulthood. i think that is what happens to most people. Their belief system just needs tweeking.