Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Q has given you clues to who is part of his team. Even though they do not know the whole story they know more than they let on. Look for things that have been there and not just added after I post this. Where do you see the pic below? It is in full animation and not just a pic. Look at the sun in the background when you figure it out. Does it look normal? What does it look like?
Hint: Boy, that Ape goes to his job everyday.

While I've been in my mandatory "T.O.", reviewing notes, 📈🙏🏽🙄...
the reasonable possibility must be
considered that "Big Bang" astrophysics was describing an expansive PHASE,
but now the cosmos,
in which EVERY object with mass has a signature resonance in "the music of the spheres" is elastically doing SOMETHING ELSE...
Just as LOOKING GLASS PROJECT was insisting streams of INFORMATION would CONVERGE & become too PROMINENT to stay hidden, lets consider that the PLANETS may have more COMPLEX interactions than simply GRAVITATIONAL FIELDS, Temperature, chem composition...

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @perriccie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ellen Perricci, click on at the bottom under it