Q has given you clues to who is part of his team. Even though they do not know the whole story they know more than they let on. Look for things that have been there and not just added after I post this. Where do you see the pic below? It is in full animation and not just a pic. Look at the sun in the background when you figure it out. Does it look normal? What does it look like?
Hint: Boy, that Ape goes to his job everyday.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

While I've been in my mandatory "T.O.", reviewing notes, 📈🙏🏽🙄...
the reasonable possibility must be
considered that "Big Bang" astrophysics was describing an expansive PHASE,
but now the cosmos,
in which EVERY object with mass has a signature resonance in "the music of the spheres" is elastically doing SOMETHING ELSE...
Just as LOOKING GLASS PROJECT was insisting streams of INFORMATION would CONVERGE & become too PROMINENT to stay hidden, lets consider that the PLANETS may have more COMPLEX interactions than simply GRAVITATIONAL FIELDS, Temperature, chem composition...

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I haven't given up digging on this yet. I found the drop 4835, but it is a static picture and not animated. "Justice is coming" The original post is missing on the chans (or blocked on my Comp).
As for the sun, it is bluish white, bigger than normal. and in a different location on the earth. I am going to keep at this till I figure it out.

looks like a nuke