2 well known patriots, Presley Stutts(last week) and Robert David Steele(today), have went on to be with the Lord because they went into the hospital with covid and were MURDERED by the hospital because they refused to give them alternate treatment that they requested !

Patriot Brad Barton of Lil Talk Show put this out today. I think he is referring to Presley.
“I’ve received verified information that a Patriot who died in the hospital’s son was told by the Head E.R. Dr. at this hospital that “You had better get your dad out of this hospital cuz they’re going to kill him!” in which they did! I also know for a fact that this dead Patriot’s wife, who obviously, at the time, was very distraught, not to mention suffers from mental lapses, was offered and received a substantial 4 figure check if she’d sign off on the lie that he died from c0 vid! Friend, this is criminal! We’re talking straight up MOB / MAFIA!!! 🤬.
Oh! And one lil’ minor detail I forgot to mention earlier: About all t

Only people mentioned by @JoJo79 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Joanna Ols, click on at the bottom under it