#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Today was a huge day Patriots.
Impossible to ignore.
#gamestop

Patriot 🙏 Christian🙏 Number 9 🌟 wego.social/Laura9 🌟TruthSeeker🌟 #WeWillNeverForget MidnightRider 🐎

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I definitely see the "White Hats" helping to destroy the markets and expose the elitism.
From here - the left will wake up more
and hopefully begin to destroy the illusion and know we are not the enemy > the DS and the Elites are.
Good Stuff!

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

In response Laura9 IAM to her Publication

this is a travesty ~ not only that it happened ~ but that it is not the limit of what it is going to take, to wake some folks up!

A lot more woke up than you think.

It got everyone's attention.

In the words of Q,

"THE WORLD IS WATCHING"

In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

billions and billions....Sagan

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

All are watching except my husband, who doesn't care for the news anymore and thinks everything I bring to the table now are crazy ideas and info that make no difference in his life... I say good luck, sooner or later he will be forced to watch! I am not stressing anymore with fights and arguments.🙁

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

daily arguments They will get it soon

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

I know the feeling hun...in a similar situation with the my friends.

They essentially all disowned me.

It hurt, but I didn't take it personal. Like you said, they are just going to have to watch. No amount of words will convince them.

(2) Show this thread