Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Check out who's having difficulties on DownDetector... Trying to limit the people from using their money to affect the market...
I had to rewrite this post because the platform didn't load it... Happens a lot, but I just keep trying.🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️👇🏽

In response LoveConquers All to her Publication

Cont'd

In response LoveConquers All to her Publication

See PePe, lol!👆🏽😍🐸
They can't stop our Movement.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(2) Show this thread

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

GAMES R FUN. 🎲 🎰

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication

Aren't they???😌😌😌

(1) Show this thread

I'm starting to think Gamestop might be the ultimate red pill for many! who knew gamers would unite the country! 🤣 DJT Jr and AOC agreeing was like the red sea parting! Miraculous!

yep they got me again.. on#6 now

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Wanted to do more trades today but the app I am using will not let me load money via debit/credit card anymore, & the bank transfer option doesn't work🤦‍♀️

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

i was laughing my butt off about this as soon as i heard someone talking about GAME STOP like seriously 😂 this has been one wild~amazing ride

#Patriot, #Truhtseeker, #DigitalWarrior, MAGA, #WWG1WGA, #Godwins. The best is yet to come. The great awakening. Hold the line.

GameOver - GameStop. AMC - Enjoy the show.
Buckle up !!! 🍿🍿🍿

Hi FRENS 🐸! I Love God, Jesus, Holy Spirit, family, friends & frens, POTUS & FLOTUS and the USA! #GodBlessAmerica #GodWinsALWAYS ✨🕊🇺🇸

Gamestop > postGame
🍿🤔

Holistic Health Coach, WWG1WGA, Grandma

In response ✨ Trumpette 17 ✨ to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Correct. We the People#gamestop

Follower of the Lord Jesus Christ ✝️ Patriot🇺🇸 Truth Seeker and Truth Speaker‼️ MAGA Thankful for Donald J Trump 💜

Today may be BIG💣💣💣🍿🍿🍿
Have the people reached the PRECIPICE where we have the WILL TO CHANGE?? 🙏🙏🙏

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

In response Candi Scott to her Publication

Anybody know what time Clinesmith sentencing is?

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

VK are you on Telegram? https://t.me/PioyPioyPioy_BACKUP/606

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

was a good day.
bueno dias.
thank you God.

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

level playing field comes to mind

Do you see Happy People in the image above? Before there was fake news there was fake history. Question Everything!

Tomorrow will be huger.

103rd Minute Come Out. 113teen is 153 Fish.
every Body wants to Know Que.. yet No one will Face him

playing the Game while watching the Movie with your Doge (look at this crypto that is up over 1100% and Musk tweeted about on the low)

Tyranny like hell, is not easily conquered: yet we have this consulation... that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

In response Amber Waves to her Publication

#Doge but you can't buy it on Robinhood today!
Sneaky bastards. This week will be the death of Robinhood.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yes it was !
Today got the attention of so many that are still asleep!

TPI in Jewish Gematria equals: 169
Panic In Dc in Jewish Gematria equals: 169

TPI in Simple Gematria equals: 45
Boom in Simple Gematria equals: 45
Games in Simple Gematria equals: 45 .

#GamesRFun#gamestop#PanicInDC . 😎🍿🇺🇸🦅
12:21

Christian, Wife, Mother, Patriot. Pro-Family. Pro-Life. Pro-Constitution God Bless America, Our President, and Our Military.

Your banner is getting BRIGHTER! Dark to Light!!!! Love it!! I thought I noticed a gradual difference but tonight it is obvious!👏👏👏🌄🌅

The irony of them using Game Stop to stop the game of them stealing our money. Simple but brilliant. They didn't like it either. What's good for the goose is not good for the gander. Seems like everything they do is done in plain sight.

Q4951
Who stepped down today [forced]?

Sometimes you must walk through the darkness before you see the light.
Q

#gamestop

Dragged my Strawman out of the grave to be a part of the Great Awakening. It's now or never, folks. Artist/Free Spirit/Citizen of Earth

In response Angela Hart to her Publication

I think it is poetic justice, considering this is sort of how the banksters stole the country away from Americans in the first place- buying up treasury bonds, and then presenting them for payment en masse. The USA was bankrupt and couldn't pay, so they had to make a deal and sell us all into slavery. Tables turn, and now its the banksters that are feeling the pain.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Just wait til they find out their retirement accounts are gone?

Quick With a Joke, A Light up your Smoke, But there is someplace I would Rather Be. Self Proclaimed President of KEKistan!! Exiled in VA

do tell

IIf Americans' retirements completely collapse, your APL is going to be off the charts. I think the anger "military intelligence" has tried so hard to suppress since oct '17 will be all for naught. Is that the plan? I cant imagine that it is...

In response KevsQt Christine to her Publication

Citadel is tied more to government officials
think ex-FED chairman Ben Bernanke and Janet Yellen
plus many who donate to Washington

(1) Show this thread