Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

“America Unearthed”

Watch the episodes.

Host is a freemason.

99% truth + 1% lies.

[They] have been searching for Christ’s bloodline.

They will not find it. The very purpose of Mary Magdalines “Order of the Blue Rose”. The Holy Grail of Christ is the bloodlines of Christ the Messiah.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

The bloodline, the seed is passed from the father...Mary's egg was impregnated by God not a human.

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

David was the beginning of the blood line. Not Jesus.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Theo Farkas to his Publication

incorrect: Christ was born to Mary , a virgin and God the Creator gave her the male DNA so he was the first devinely born person. David had a father and mother biologically speaking and Christ had only Marys DNA and what the Creator placed inside her. very different means of conception.

(1) Show this thread