“America Unearthed”

Watch the episodes.

Host is a freemason.

99% truth + 1% lies.

[They] have been searching for Christ’s bloodline.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

God Bless John F Kennedy, POTUS 45 DJTrump, General Flynn, our Military and Patriots worldwide. ❤🙏🇺🇸 GOD IS ALWAYS ON HIS THROWN!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Maybe President Trump is so loved because he is from the Christ bloodline

Thanks for sharing this necessary information. I assume Scott is kosher. So sad the Antifa vandals are at it again. Interesting date they chose to vandalize the monument and the inscription they wrote. http://scottwolteranswers.blogspot.com/2019/10/americas-stonehenge-vandalized-by.html?m=1

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

China has been caught collecting DNA through testing. Heard [they] were looking for a bloodline from someone who "Dreams" ... though they sound more like "Prophecies" to me.

Perhaps what they're looking for is a soul line.💙

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nailed it!

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

They will not find it. The very purpose of Mary Magdalines “Order of the Blue Rose”. The Holy Grail of Christ is the bloodlines of Christ the Messiah.

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

David was the beginning of the blood line. Not Jesus.

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

The bloodline, the seed is passed from the father...Mary's egg was impregnated by God not a human.

(2) Show this thread

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

The masonic "Holy Blood Holy Grail" book story again?
cough cough bullshit cough cough

Old school 'conspiracy theorist' living in Austin Texas. Hobbies include rabbit hole dives and extensive researching 😉

Patriot Streetfighter has an interesting video up with Negative 48 called the Jesus Strand

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response karen hennigar to her Publication

That video is BLASPHEMY from the History Channel. The cabal wants you to believe they descended from Jesus bloodline. This is their set up for their anti-christ.

𓂀 Lift The Veil; Open Your Eyes 🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽 :

In response karen hennigar to her Publication

🔍"The Lincoln Kahlooni Druze Minority Bloodline: The Jesus Strand"
💊 https://www.humorousmathematics.com/post/the-lincoln-kahlooni-druze-minority-bloodline-the-jesus-strand

🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽:
💊 https://link-tube.com/OperationQ

(3) Show this thread

Yehoveh God is my Father, I love Family, Country, MAGA, KAG, Q AND TRUMP!!

Ummm, Jesus technically doesnt have a blood line, the line of David came through his mother Mary. God The Father doesnt have a bloodline, He has no blood. So exactly what bloodline are they looking for? King Davids? Abrahams?

In response Sherry Slape to her Publication

I haven’t seen the series but I’m assuming they are going on he was married to Mary Magdalene and they had children theory.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Sherry Slape to her Publication

Christ when he was a living man had blood just like you and me. That is what he died from was blood lose. Negative48 is BS. As Christ said in Mathew 24:5 many will come claiming to be me ,but, know they are not. The AntiChrist will claim to be Christ the Messiah and the Jewish people will accept him as the Messiah until he desecrates the 3rd Temple that the real Christ said God our Creator would not inhabit.

(2) Show this thread

A.K.A. 1Truthseeker2giveglory2-1God #JESUSSAVES#WWG1WGAWW #WRWY #Godwins #TakeTheOath#God1st#JFKJRISALIVE #DARK-TO-LIGHT

maybe they havent looked in the right place
😊

I've watched some episodes. Saying the "M" hand pose is for Mary Magdalene.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Will do.