Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Tell everyone you know to treat their Covid at home with HCQ or Ivermectin.

Hospitals are killing people.

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

We are fighting one right now in california to get my friend out they put her on the ventilator without her consent or the families. Either they are not educated, dumb (nurses) or complicent in murdering my friend 😪Have a call in for 2 days to Americas frontline doctors waiting for a call to get her on HCQ. How do we get them to transfer her or take her off the ventilator is the big problem. Such bullshit, they are fighting us, says were killing her?

In response Beverly Chase to her Publication

In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication

We spoke with a doctor who said get some of this at the feed store and get her out of the hospital now they are going to kill her! The hospital is fighting us trying to get her out, this is crazy! they changed visiting to one visitor for the whole hospital because they know we are fighting this? How can that be legal?

The VA hospital killed my father many years ago. As a family we tried to stop it, stayed in his room in shifts round the clock - it was a nightmare. I feel your pain and so sorry you have to go thru this. Have you considered getting lawyer involved? Put in some kind of emergency directive?

Only people mentioned by @Rabbithole_Down in this post can reply

In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication

Funny you say that same exact thing happned to my dad. He had to use the resteroom rang the bell several times decided to go by himself and when he got up to go they had the oxegen tube strung accross the bed infront of him and he fell fipped hos IV up his arm and laid in his own blood pile for hour before they found him and decided he was done and asked me to discharge him on hospice he was done😪

Horrible. They radiated my dad's brain by 'accident' while treating him for lung cancer. If you can call it treatment. so sorry....

(1) Show this thread