Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Tell everyone you know to treat their Covid at home with HCQ or Ivermectin.

Hospitals are killing people.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Never hurts to be prepared.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

These are prescription drugs in the USA so we can ONLY get them if they are prescribed. That's how sick they are. In some countries these are over-the-counter. Either way, only a doctor can prescribe. You can try the frontline doctors if you think they'll actually get some out to you... after you get through the protocol. I wasted my time and filled out the application and all that jazz. it took 5 days for them to tell me it didn't go through so i have to try again. If it's "MD" it ain't gonna come through for anti-pharma citizens. Perhaps, a naturapath can prescribe... but I don't know.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

You can try Dr. Jim Meehan in Tulsa Ok. He prescribed Ivermectin. We had it filled at Walgreens.
https://www.meehanmd.com/

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Made In America to her Publication

THANK YOU so much, I am going to at once!!🙏💗

27, Journeyman Plumber in Detroit's Local 98 Plumbers union, foreman for Dan Allor Plumbing, Trump supporter, America b and an Anon.

you can get ivermectin paste at Tractor Supply Co. or Rural King if you have one around you. Its for farm animals but i saq a video somewhere Mike Adams (Natural News) made telling how to turn it into something easy for us to consume. if i can find it ill post it.

In response Jacob Fife to his Publication

I shared that post, I believe.... thank you.... I didn't see the part where Mike Adams explains that.. ! Thank you for sharing 😌🙏

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Good luck finding it at at a Farm and Tractor Supply. There's a sign at our local Tractor Supply company that tells how the FDA came down on Feed stores/Farm stores pretty hard claiming numerous people died due to taking Ivermectin meant for animals, therefore, you have to give your right arm and half of your leg just to find the stuff. Of course we know the FDA lies because that's what they do but our Farm store stopped carrying it.

Wow..... wow... evil works so fast!!!!.....

Yes it does. I made the recipe I found with 2 grapefruit peelings, 3 lemon, and 3 oranges and I have that in the fridge and getting ready to freeze it for when it's needed. If nothing else, I do have that. People better hurry because fruit is ridiculously right now. give it another 2-3 weeks and you won't be able to afford it at all.

You're not kidding, the produce section just seems very low right now... it's creepy.

Only people mentioned by @Candidiam17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TheBest isYet2Come, click on at the bottom under it