Prayer Warriors:

Someone very close to me is having some really tough complications giving birth, right now as we speak. I’m asking for your prayers.

She is having a home birth and we need God to help push the baby out as her cervix is very swollen and it’s not budging.

If she doesn’t get it out ASAP they will have to transfer her to a hospital for an emergency C- Section and I can’t imagine the hell that would be with Covid testing and Vaxx shaming as she is anti-vax. Possible blood transfusion with vaxxed blood etc.

Please share this and say a prayer if you can!

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I HAVE HAD 3 C SECTIONS AND I DID NOT NEED BLOOD I AM BELIEVING THAT SHE WILL NOT EITHER AND THAT BABY WILL BE HEALTHY THANK YOU LORD

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

FATHER U ARE FOREVER ABOVE REINING AND BELOW SUBSTAINIG I BESEECH YOU FATHER TO INTERVENE AND GET THIS BABY DELIVERED I KNOW YOU, LORD, I BELIEVE IN YOU LORD, I TRUST YOU LORD IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Lifelong Patriot, Firefighter, fed the f@*# up! FAFO, WWG1WGA

So why is this being shown multiple times? Im confused?

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

🙏Major Prayers on there way.🙏

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

💖🙏

God Bless John F Kennedy, POTUS 45 DJTrump, General Flynn, our Military and Patriots worldwide. ❤🙏🇺🇸 GOD IS ALWAYS ON HIS THROWN!

I hope everything worked out for your friend and the child DOQ🙏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Sorry hun missed this one on time..

Nana hopes this all turned out ok.🙏🙏🙏🙏
Much love to your fren.💜🙏💜🙏

Sending prayers . God bless you all.

Praying For Your Friend! May God Bless Her, And Bring Her Child Into This World Safely! Please God No Hospital! Come On Patriots, Prayer Chain!

DONE!
I will continue to pray for both Mother and child until they are out of harms ways, birth is completed and both are healthy and comfortable, without needing a hospital delivery, in Jesus name, Amen.

Lease let know. Both still in our thoughts.

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

Praying for mother and child. May the Lord give them strength to finish their difficult task. And may this world be kind to them.

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

Sending Much, Light, Healing and LQVE. We are With you, dear sister. May you find the you inner power of your
ancestors and all women who have given birth, their strength and peace to carry out this birth, in the best way. May you find peace and love for this beautiful, greatest experience in life. TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGAWW Welcome beautiful Q Baby

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Prayers!

Only followers of this user (@Penny_Rae) can see their posts

May God bless her beautiful soul and baby. Keep in mind our souls choose our path. God willing. 🙏🙏🙏

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

🙏

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

praying!!!

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

We pray against the enemy trying to create chaos with this mother to be and child of God. In the powerful name of Jesus we ask for a calm and safe birth, loosen the peace of the Holy Spirit and pour Your living water over this mama and baby, we thank you in advance and praise your mighty name. Amen.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 Done... 😔😔

Many prayers going up!!!

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

praying. ❤️🙏

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

Prayers Doq 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Former middle school teacher, mother of 3 grown kids, and small-business owner.

Prayers for a healthy home.birth for both mom and baby