Only people mentioned by @mrsb2005 in this post can reply

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

😒😒😒

God Bless John F Kennedy, POTUS 45 DJTrump, General Flynn, our Military and Patriots worldwide. β€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ GOD IS ALWAYS ON HIS THROWN!

πŸ™#FamilyIsEverything thinking of you Patriot, get well!

That was from a few days ago.

β€œAnd you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Love our POTUS❀️ WWG1WGA

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

Yes. I had posted it 4 days ago. People are still commenting on it.

(1) Show this thread

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

πŸ™ Praying for Veronica

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Get welll soon Veronica God needs you and we are praying 4 u. WWG1WGA

β€πŸ™ Follower of Jesus our Lord.❀ πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ PATRIOTπŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

PRAYING!!!β€πŸ™

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIΔ†! πŸ’ͺWWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God πŸ™ in training for life πŸ™Œ πŸ‘

You are strong like bull V ! You have been your whole life ! ❀

Patriot/Freedom Fighter/Love My Father, God Almighty...Love My Country...Love the Orange Guy to the Moon and Back...Will fight to the End!!!

Amen...That is the best news all week...Praying for a full speedy recovery...

πŸ™

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Veronica will become stronger than ever. Her demons are being slayed. Sovereignty..

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

Please Lord take care of this amazing Patriot. We need her health and back on the front line. Lord please put your healing hands apon her and give her the strength to get better.
In Gods name I pray πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™.
Amen

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘ŠπŸΎ

Love you Veronica, the country needs you, please get well & hurry back.

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

Sending many Prayers and much Light and LQVE πŸ’—Veronica WolskiπŸ’— Be Healed and Blessed. Fight Like A FLYNN. We miss you brave Truth Warrior TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGAWW

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

πŸ™

Makes me think someone WANTED her sick!!? Curiously enough.... Robert David Steele is extremely sick as well all of a sudden and wouldn’t you know it??!! He’s on a ventilator as well in the hospital!!! Scott McKay and Gene Decode were also very sick recently as well!! Remember... There are NO COINCIDENCES!!! Someone seems to be targeting the key players for us, in this biblical information war... Those of you leading the charge in this battle, had better keep your heads on a swivel!!! Be safe out there folks. Thoughts anyone?!

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈPraise GLORY to GODπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

Get well Veronica!

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈI ❀️God, Family and AmericaπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. πŸ™ Psalm 23 πŸ™ #GodWins #LoveTrump

All Glory to God! πŸ™Prayers are poweful!

PTL! :)

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

God is good.. and supports his warriors...Veronica is one of them.

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

God is good.. and supports his warriors...Veronica is one of them.

β€œAnd you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Love our POTUS❀️ WWG1WGA

In response Selah 321 to her Publication

She definitely is! ❀️

(1) Show this thread

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

The Lord is so good! You got this Veronica! Many prayers coming your way! Keep getting better!πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»β™₯️

God loving Patriot! Wife, mom of 3. Realtor, personal trainer. Ioves a great Merlot. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ’ƒπŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ·πŸŒŠπŸŒ·β›΅οΈπŸ.

prayers for you are in coming!!! God gave you the healing touch and strength. you are on your way ti goodness.

praise the Lord!

Luke 17:21 πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ #FamilyIsEverything

Prayers for a full and speedy recovery, Veronica!
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™