Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I've seen the full video. I'm begging anyone who hasn't seen it, please don't. I couldn't sleep or eat for days. It really is that bad.
Even when I see things like this, it brings it all back.

In response Theo Farkas to his Publication

Where did you watch the video?

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

In response rob k 2711 to his Publication

I was at a friend's funeral and his son was talking to me about a bunch of things and that came up. He took me to his little place in the basement were he had a few computers. He type in a bunch of crap just to get on the bark web, then a bunch more just to get to the video. I really couldn't keep up with what he was typing.

I see, thanks.

But I will tell you this, you really don't want to watch it. It's every nightmare you have ever had, × 100. I honestly wish I never watched it. It's that disturbing.

Understood! People do need to see, IMO, and be scarred so deeply that the same mistakes are not made again.

Only people mentioned by @RK271 in this post can reply

It's not some movie were you know it's fake.
The screaming from the children are still in my head.

Stick with ya like glue!

(1) Show this thread

There are other ways to wake people up. I'm telling you, some will commit suicide after watching it. I'm telling you, it really is that bad.