Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

I've seen the full video. I'm begging anyone who hasn't seen it, please don't. I couldn't sleep or eat for days. It really is that bad.
Even when I see things like this, it brings it all back.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lithium4Q in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Theo Farkas to his Publication

I have not seen the full video. Only small clips. I was asleep when it was out at first. I remember hearing the word frazzledrip, but I was working back then 7 days a week, and traveling for work. I was just surviving, not really living, at that time, and now I see why they did it to me and many others..

Sorry about the bad vibes in this subject on such a fine day.

Try to shake it off, and know that justice is coming. I am just posting this because for some reason it is popping up again heavy on telegram, and on mcafee's channel.

ncswic

God Bless you!

And here is a link to listen to Lin Wood. This will help.

https://rumble.com/vlrwoh-lin-wood-fireside-chat-21-are-we-unknowingly-eating-fetal-tissue-strike-bac.html

In response Theo Farkas to his Publication

Where did you watch the video?

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

In response rob k 2711 to his Publication

I was at a friend's funeral and his son was talking to me about a bunch of things and that came up. He took me to his little place in the basement were he had a few computers. He type in a bunch of crap just to get on the bark web, then a bunch more just to get to the video. I really couldn't keep up with what he was typing.

(1) Show this thread