In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

HOLY shit, is that real? Oh yeah McAfee source, just answered the question, it is real. I always got the word "necromancer" about this POS before I even heard about that poor lil boy. He "freaked out" my ass, more like was pissed cause the adrenochrome was less because the lil boy died. Folks say they fight for what they love, not because they hate the enemy. I don't think so, I do it for both. They are reprehensible.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

There`s loads more I do not post Pedo stuff so lot`s coming out

Thank you, I am saving these. I can only imagine, heard of their abject depravity by the insider pre net. And they are "demonically layered" all that stuff about their "programming" she said is really that. They are WILLFULLY this evil though, so they need to be eradicated by the good ones in military.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

At least the gloves are off now -- My Turn

Sorry for the FK, as a twentyish year old, wanted to storm the tunnels and jack them up. LOL I have LONGED for this time period of them getting busted globally.

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it