Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

I have prayed for Pressley Stutts & I'm believing in God for his mercy on Stutts. Tell Stutts to FAST for 72 hours while praying & NOT for a second THINK he's going to die. Do NOT " HOPE FOR " healing & be double-minded towards death. NO. God is GREAT. I fasted 72 hours & prayed for Wuhan to be spared from death & did it a couple of times, & stayed the whole night praying & weeping for God to have mercy on them. And he did and told me in a dream the problem will end in April, & in April last year according to the word from God, Wuhan opened for business. I have attached 5 screenshots of me telling ppl in groups in February & March that the problem will end in April. I prayed for the people of Wuhan & God answered SPECIFYING April & in April, Wuhan opened for business & China went back to normal. PRAYER & HARDCORE FASTING makes the body SUFFER lot but by this means, we beat death. Read about Esther. Esther 4:16. In the book of Jonah, the ppl of Nineveh beat death by FASTING. God bless.

In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BeeBex in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bobby Bex, click on at the bottom under it