Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

Gospel Singer, Music Producer, Song Writer, Composer, Actor, Fashion Designer, Car Designer & Evangelist.

In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication

I have prayed for Pressley Stutts & I'm believing in God for his mercy on Stutts. Tell Stutts to FAST for 72 hours while praying & NOT for a second THINK he's going to die. Do NOT " HOPE FOR " healing & be double-minded towards death. NO. God is GREAT. I fasted 72 hours & prayed for Wuhan to be spared from death & did it a couple of times, & stayed the whole night praying & weeping for God to have mercy on them. And he did and told me in a dream the problem will end in April, & in April last year according to the word from God, Wuhan opened for business. I have attached 5 screenshots of me telling ppl in groups in February & March that the problem will end in April. I prayed for the people of Wuhan & God answered SPECIFYING April & in April, Wuhan opened for business & China went back to normal. PRAYER & HARDCORE FASTING makes the body SUFFER lot but by this means, we beat death. Read about Esther. Esther 4:16. In the book of Jonah, the ppl of Nineveh beat death by FASTING. God bless.