Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

started on twatterville in May 2020 and found many others of like mind. #wwg1wga. LET'S ROLL

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

love you brother. I'm back. 3 weeks of BAD. I appreciate your prayers and love sent my way through our Father

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Rickmo Freedom to his Publication

Love you too brother. I am glad you made it through, true test of faith. You are a warrior my friend!!! God bless you always. 🙏🕊️🙏

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Praise God Amen❣️🙏❣️🙏❣️🙏

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

Amen. 🙌🕊️🙌

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yes he has & we are in clean up mode now, but these little evil buggers are gonna do as much damage as possible on their way out the door.

❤️🙏✝️

In response J J Larr to her Publication

❤️🙏✝️

(1) Show this thread

May Japanese Gods bless you and all   We are ONE