DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#nnothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins
#2A

From The Library -Mr.Dirt
Travis
Woke soldier says she’ll shoot Americans who disobey her if martial law is declared.

She must not realize how many of us veterans have the same training and won’t be on her side

Here she is. She's in the 16thSMA-image 2

https://twitter.com/TWines4congress/status/1431078931705303041?s=09

2 images

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

I have no problem shooting anyone who poses a threat to my life.

#2A#Freedom

I don't "want" to...but have a life of my own, a wife, and a child here as well...yeah, I'd definitely have to shoot you down with extreme prejudice understanding that you will be doing all in your power to accomplish that exercised on me if I do not. I am prior service, grew up hillbilly/surrounded with hunting/trapping/fishing weapons, and am very proficient with a pistol. Yes, I do only tote a pistol, wife as well, but we do also have Mr. 12ga, w/Buckshot for breaching events! I had the privilege of shooting with/was inspired by Mike Plaxco as a young man in the 80s when at the top side of his career/competitive edge. Veit Nam Vet neighbor as a youth had me resizing brass alongside him and shooting couple hundred rounds a day through a vast assortment of pistols. I even squeezed off 3 rounds from a 30.06 barrel my Vet bud had Plaxco custom make for him! The biggest "recoil" I had felt in a handgun was that barrel on a Thomson Contender. Made dust come off the ground in front of me!

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yester Vue, click on at the bottom under it