Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

No one gets a free pass

did you all hear the the factory for rhe raw ingredients "mysteriiously" caught fire in Dec?

Too bad all of the people I tried to convince of the safety/efficacy of HCL will most likely not hear it from the msm. I went round and round with people, many MDs on this! Everyone who got the virus. suffered missed work, school or regretibly passed and was not offered HCL should form a class!

Health and Spiritual Coach, Reike and BioEnergy Practitioner, Kambo Practitioner, Registered Nurse

Falsie Fauci approved hydrocychloroquine for symptomatic and prevention of Controlla V 15 years ago (2005)

Health and Spiritual Coach, Reike and BioEnergy Practitioner, Kambo Practitioner, Registered Nurse

Google is the work of DARPA. Aint that special!

class action lawsuits are very effective!

oh ok....we forgive your censorship then?? i guess...

In response Tracey InGodITrust to her Publication

No one gets a free pass

(1) Show this thread

Proud patriot. #GodWins #WWG1WGA #TheBestIsYetToCome

My "red" state, Oklahoma, announced yesterday that they're trying to dump a $2 million dollar stockpile of HCQ. They should be giving it to all of us FOR FREE.

Of course they did! That seems to be the consensus now! All of them have blood on they're hands!

Artist, Gardener, Love ONLY Mother Nature's Stormy Weather & Beautiful Blue Skies. #TRUMP2020 #MAGA #GodWins #PatriotForeverr, #WWG1WGA

💣💣💣So that meansFB was responsible for HOW MANY DEATHS??? LAWSUIT, LAWSUIT!!

We are the Variant. We infect the evil with the Power of God. "I'm still right here, giving blood, keeping faith."

In response Lilah LeClaire to her Publication

mtwga!

(1) Show this thread

Just a nobody from Cali with a quest to be somebody .. Eager to learn the truth .. Discerment radar is always on .. #nadlershithispants

How many people died during your censored studies?

POWER OF THE PEOPLE! UNITE AND WE WILL WIN!!!!!

A Scot in the USA. Disturbed about what is happening here as we are being throttled. I want our President Trump back where he belongs.

I knew HCQ last January, I take it for RA and took it when living in Africa for four years. I tried to tell people on TW but got shot down all the time. I did a lot of research. Such a shame US was not allowed to use it because President Trump said it worked.

Retired educator, Patriot, #MAGA, Catholic from Cajun Country in Louisiana.

All of a sudden the Plandemic will disapear!👀