🤷🏼‍♂️

In response The Mac to his Publication

Epitaxy refers to a type of crystal growth or material deposition in which new crystalline layers are formed with one or more well-defined orientations with respect to the crystalline seed layer. The deposited crystalline film is called an epitaxial film or epitaxial layer. The relative orientation(s) of the epitaxial layer to the seed layer is defined in terms of the orientation of the crystal lattice of each material. For most epitaxial growths, the new layer is usually crystalline and each crystallographic domain of the overlayer must have a well-defined orientation relative to the substrate crystal structure. Epitaxy can involve single-crystal structures, although grain-to-grain epitaxy has been observed in granular films.

For most technological applications, single domain epitaxy, which is the growth of an overlayer crystal with one well-defined orientation with respect to the substrate crystal, is preferred. Epitaxy can also play an important role while growing superlattice structures.

A superlattice is a periodic structure of layers of two (or more) materials. Typically, the thickness of one layer is several nanometers. It can also refer to a lower-dimensional structure such as an array of quantum dots or quantum wires.

If the superlattice is made of two semiconductor materials with different band gaps, each quantum well sets up new selection rules that affect the conditions for charges to flow through the structure. The two different semiconductor materials are deposited alternately on each other to form a periodic structure in the growth direction. Since the 1970 proposal of synthetic superlattices by Esaki and Tsu,[11] advances in the physics of such ultra-fine semiconductors, presently called quantum structures, have been made. The concept of quantum confinement has led to the observation of quantum size effects in isolated quantum well heterostructures and is closely related to superlattices through the tunneling phenomena. Therefore, these two ideas are often discussed on the same physical basis, but each has different physics useful for applications in electric and optical devices.

Electrons can be made to move from one atom to another. When those electrons move between the atoms, a current of electricity is created. The electrons move from one atom to another in a path. One electron is ATTACHED and another electron is LOST.

The loss of electrons is called oxidation.

Free radicals are oxygen-containing molecules with an uneven number of electrons. The uneven number allows them to easily react with other molecules. Free radicals can cause large chain chemical reactions in your body because they react so easily with other molecules. These reactions are called oxidation

Could there literally be those of negative energy (fearful) who decide to take the vax, and those of positive energy (fearless) who don't? I think so.

Reptilians (don't laugh) are said to be able to literally suck the energy out of others. They are negative beings, just like narcissists. That exchange between beings is what interests me. I can feel those types of people, even when not in the same room.

Some magnets are more powerful than others. Some people's magnetic fields are more powerful. We may need to start seeing this entire C19 situation as a spiritual, bio-magentic wakeup call.

Exchange of energy is real. Not all people are tuned into that. I can spot a negative entity (politicians) in a second. AKA liars.

I believe this is an important topic to discuss, and what level of exchange of electrons occurs.

Only people mentioned by @Photon in this post can reply

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

It’s all about the loosh

😉👉🏻❤️

Deuteragonists to the left of me. Tritagonists to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you. ...the middle changes everything.

Know what you are and use all you have to work towards G00D.

In response Kelly Clen to her Publication

I always have, and I always do.

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

So true & yes, it is definately playing out the way it is for a remedy other than the status quo.