Only people mentioned by @MJWilliams in this post can reply

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Joyce Williams to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏🙏

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

🙏🙏💜💜😢🙏🙏

🙏🙏

🙏🙏😢🇺🇸

🙏🏻 praying for all of them in harm’s way! May God unleash His wrath on every one of the evil satanists involved ! May He protect our military and all innocent people!! 🙏🏻

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏GOD BLESS YOU DAVID, AND YOUR FAMILY, AND PRAYING FOR YOU🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 DEAR JESUS, PLEASE WATCH OVER DAVID WITH YOUR ANGELS, AND KEEP HIM SAFE, AND SEND HIM HOME WHERE HE IS WANTED AND LOVED. AMEN

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 Praying for David and all Americans, Allies, Warriors Please Father protect them and bring them all safely home.

Lord please protect david. please bring peace to his mom. lord you are the most high and i ask these things in Jesus' name. amen

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Lord Jesus please place protective angels around David and destroy those who seek to harm this brave soldier. In Jesus Name Amen 🙏

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

God bless you David! May you be safe and free from harm until help arrives! AMEN!