Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

...this is who I think fits the bill👇🏻 [6 pix]
1) militant background
2) ties to middle east
3) his interest does not 'lie with women'
4) came in on 'pale horse' or 'white vote'
5) he is THE 'great deceiver' - master of lies
6) hides his massive ego & arrogance in plain sight

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

In response Sal Redmon to her Publication

Pure EVIL!!!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Sal Redmon to her Publication

The very first time I saw Obummer on TV ( I really knew nothing about him, just heard he was running for POTUS) a cold shiver went down my spine and I knew in that moment he was very evil. I tried to warn people, but so many were deceived.

(4) Show this thread

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

Project looking Glass

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication

Sorry... not looking Glass but Project Blue Beam

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.
-Proverbs 18:10

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. ...
-Psalm 91

A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the Lord will hasten it in his time.
-Isaiah 60:22

kinda sounds like its describing trump some ppl may not like me saying that

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Ant R AYres129 to his Publication

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Ant R AYres129 to his Publication

Let he who has Wisdom know who the man that is among us now who he really is.
Prophesies will not change as the were foretold over 2,500 years ago . Recognize him by the scriptures given in the Holy Bible. Remember, this is the Great Deceiver first. Most are already unaware who he is. I know and will give all the characteristics of the AntiChrist which is Lucifer. Next post.

(2) Show this thread