From General Flynn:

We need to hear from THE Commander in Chief not the CENTCOM Commander. The loss of US lives today are on Biden’s watch. I care less about the numbers of screened afghans, the numbers of aircraft, I care about Americans left behind enemy lines and I care about the military men and women operating in Afghanistan—do they have the leaders and the resources to accomplish their mission? God help the chain of command if they don’t…Pray for those who lost their lives and their families who, in the coming days, will be sadly notified that their child gave the last true measure of devotion in service to our nation. God Bless them and pray for their souls 🙏🏼🇺🇸

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

🙏💔

We heard loud and clear from the 'real' PRESIDENT of the United States. What a glorious time to be alive.

The commander in theif cares nothing for the USA.. He is bought and sold. He has signed, sealed, and delivered the traitor plan...Now this gives them the opportunity to " Sneak one in" in the form of the lauging Hyena. This is like the end of Scar in the Lion King.🍿

Connecting Entrepreneurs, Freedom, Liberty, Love of God & Country, Cowgirl at Heart , WWG1WGA, SAVE the Children

I got the impression Flynn wanted to say so much more, but we could not...

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Americans First. 🇺🇸🦅

Rest in Peace to our brave soldiers who have kept our families safe in our country. They are heroes and should be a priority.

I am angry with the liberal tears for these refugees and forgetting about our own.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

🙏🙏🙏AMEN🙏🙏🙏

This is one of the problems!

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

In response President Elect Kraken to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Lord God, please give peace to the Mothers of those Brave soldiers lost today unconditionally defending our country with their very lives. You know their pain and their need, Lord. There is no greater pain in the human experience than the loss of a child.

Father please quite their hearts every morning for the next few years when they awaken each day from the escape of sleep only to realize that it was not a dream and their child really is gone.

Forgive them, Devine God in Heaven for any anger they may have towards you in the next few months, Lord their pain may rule their hearts for some time to come.

Father give them comfort where you can and help them learn to live again and find joy with part of their soul already in your hands. In your Son's precious name, Jesus we ask you to help them.Amen

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Amen.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

amen

(5) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

Love it Kat! ❤️

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

Honey if you think that sound looney...well your right in line with Millions of us that think the same way. Hold the line. speak truth at every opportunity. God Bless you Sis.

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

🙏🇺🇸😢💔🇺🇸🙏

is this the “Commander in Chief” we will be hearing from?

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Patriot - wake since March 2020 - still learning!

Getting tired of waiting on this "movie". I know people still need to wake up but at what cost? What if it were your son that died there today. It's going on midnight there, its going to be a long night!

🙏💔✝️

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Well Doq. Maybe it's time for Whitehat's to end this fooking shit show.