AZ = 27

JFK = 27

Everything coming full circle.

There’s much more to the puzzle.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏

The cube (3 x 3 x 3) =27=2+7=9 symbolizes divine completeness or conveys the meaning of finality.
Boomerang=90=9+0=9
Divine Hand=90
God Is Real=90
Omega Sign=90

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

A-Z = 351 < > 153 = Think Mirror

John Kennedy Jr = 153

Nothing is random. Found this gem. 😎🇺🇸🦅

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

In the story that tells about JFK saving his crew, how many miles did he swim with his injured crew man in tow to the island?
How many miles did he swim to the other island and back to save them?
Did he have God's hand on him since birth?

Who was the man he saved that he pulled in the water swimming all those miles I wonder?
When did that man pass away?

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

totally two diff people . One is real DoQ, the other n imposter , you decide

(2) Show this thread

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

Melania - 55
JFK Jr - 55
Elihu - 55

Q Drop 55

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

it's a storm trifecta...they will not be able to keep up with what is coming out soon...yes its been slow...but this EVIL has had a death grip for a VERY long time..and will not go down easy...slowly but surely we move a head EVERYDAY..inch by inch.

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

it's a storm trifecta...they will not be able to keep up with what is coming out soon...yes its been slow...but this EVIL has had a death grip for a VERY long time..and will not go down easy...slowly but surely we move a head EVERYDAY..inch by inch.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Sooo many distractions. The AUDIT won’t go public for at least another 10 days. Going to be an overload around then I believe