They never thought people who filmed the attacks on 9/11 with their JVC handycam would post it to social media years later.

There were never any planes, share the heck out of this.

@nesaranews on telegram

Only people mentioned by @IGG1776 in this post can reply

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response 1776 ... to his Publication

And then they waited as long as they could to get as many first responders inside to "Pull it."

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Methodical Illusion is a researched book about this. Author uncovered much to refute the narrative put upon the people.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

plane on other side but it was a military plane, not passenger

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

They never thought she’d lose. - Q

I see a pattern. They never thought!

books, painting, walks in nature

Architects for 9/11 with views of the explosions under the lobby.
https://delangemars.nl/2016/09/12/video-911-explosief-bewijs/

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Bombs are going off.
I knew it was an inside job
Dick Cheney knew who committed this crime within 24 hours or less
The government still has not finalized the 2020 election fraud.
Home
You are ALL FIRED!

Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Yes...impact powerful enough to shear steal beams but not fold the wings much less crumple the nose of the plane upon impact...landing gear conveniently found near buildings...but those should have been inside the building or melted from the intense heat hot enough to melt steal... K.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

could it of hit on the side we cant see?

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Exactly what I've always said about this video.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response reaper myer to his Publication

No, based on the position of the camera you would have been able to see the plane's flight path before it "struck" the tower.

(2) Show this thread

Father, Outdoorsman, Handyman, Patriot, God Loving defender of Freedom and God given rights. We must stand Together, or fall under Tyranny

we will not rest until every last evil POS involved in this is brought out of hiding and executed in front of the world, including those who were in on the cover up, they will not be able to walk down the street we will succeed on this mission!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Bush regime is responsible for this and the globalists!!!

Unapologetically American, Digital Soldier, #SaveTheChildren & not the #Killary kind of SAVE!!!!!! #GODWINS, #WWG1WGA #ThanQ

seems to be lacking a plane!!! funny that the Mockingbird media version had planes in them