Only people mentioned by @SANTINO in this post can reply

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication

Honey, there's some health official at the door.
It's alright dear, let 'em in.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€πŸ’™β€ IN GOD WE TRUST with PRESIDENT TRUMP WE STAND❀❀❀ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

RESIST, RESIST, RESIST. DO NOT COMPLY!
Mandates are NOT law.
All Americans must stand firm; pray for Lord God Almighty's help, and do not comply!

books, painting, walks in nature

Vaccines can not be mandated: many people must not get ANY vacc because they had allready adverse reactions to some vacces>

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

God over EVERYTHING:

Shoot anyone enforcing any vaccine mandates-no exceptions

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Yep, that'll end the madness fast.

Imagine being told that you have to go door to door, giving the jab to people at each residence whether they want it or not.

Then you find out that three or four people attempting to enforce the jab just got their brains blown out by non-compliant citizens.

I'm pretty sure that you would re-consider your "mission."

As long as we have our guns we can protect ourselves from a tyrannical government.

#2A#Plandemic

(1) Show this thread

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

what this governor is doing is against the constitution. the national guard or any other police shouldn't adhere to this unconstitutional order. do not comply Washington! religious or not he has no power to do this

books, painting, walks in nature

In response Nett Eighty ✝ to her Publication

Exactly: arrest that governor! It's a shame and a crime what he is doing!

(1) Show this thread