If it wasn’t for Field McConnell and Juan o Savin, I wouldn’t be here. Some of us carry the load when we are called to do so by God. Field was that man early on, and others have carried on as well.

You might be next.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I aggree 💯! BOTH are Patriot's! 🇺🇲
I miss Field and all his guests.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I appreciate both of those men a great deal too. Juan has taught us a lot about the#’s game and he knows his Bible, esp. as it relates to Esther.

i miss field.

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Love Juan O Savin
He's like the calm before the storm 😎

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

HopefullyI will know and do what is needed, I do non compliance and talk to people even though it seems I am wasting my breath

both heros

Anyone know how Field is? I haven't seen anything for awhile now

MAGA first, MEGA second, FREE & SAVE the Children. Digital Soldier. WWG1WGA

In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication

Dr. Good Vibes(close friend off..) used 2 have sometimes updates about Field..., check Rumble Dr. Good Vibes Report, https://rumble.com/vl0hrv-dr-good-vibes-how-to-keep-vibes-high.html

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I’ve been carrying my “little bundle” and cannot imagine the weight of the load so many carry! Truly grateful and ever thankful!

God loving Patriot! Wife, mom of 3. Realtor, personal trainer. Ioves a great Merlot. 🇺🇸🙏💃🏋️‍♀️💪🏻🍷🌊🌷⛵️🏝.

May God grant us all Strength, Courage, Wisdom and Guidance when our turn is upon us. Don’t allow fear to keep you from hearing the call. (that goes for me too)

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

I love Juan he’s amazing. he gets such a bad rap

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Me too . . . I love Field. I watched Abel Danger for a long time. I never thought we would have to be in this battle without him. He gave me such spiritual strength. I really miss him.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Where is Field? Does anyone know?

(1) Show this thread

And because of you, Doq, America is great again! Not to mention the entire world. 😇❤🙏

Loved listening to Field.

I was told about the trafficking problem in :Plum City WI before I learned about Field McConnel. The man who told me indicated that law enforcement was aware of the problem but let it continue.

Very sad state of affairs.