Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

If you don’t want the jab, and you’re in the military, guess who’s signing your discharge papers right now?

TRUMP.

🕶

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I am so confused...Why would Trump be signing their discharge papers? He strangely promotes the jab...but I thought he was for freedom of choice....So is he signing the discharge papers of those mandating the vaccine within the ranks?

In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication

Because he is the commander in chief.

I know that ...my question was why sign discharge papers for those who dont want the jab? I dont think Trump has ever said to mandate the jab.

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Happyday17 in this post can reply

In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication

What makes you think discharging is a bad thing if soldiers dont want to comply?

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

Ah well that is their career and their livelihood. In some cases their brothers in arms are like family. I know many enlisted and this is causing alot of mental duress. It also presents a national security risk because the majority will walk. Why do you think they should be discharged? To mandate this jab is completely wrong given the data and circumstances behind it. Your starting to sound like a DS troll.

(1) Show this thread